Mahboburrahman.com is always committed to its clients and it only takes payments if its customers are satisfied. This is why we have a refund policy so that you don’t need to pay if you don’t get the service.
If you feel that our service is not up to the mark, you can initiate a refund. In case you see no result after 3 months of purchase, you can apply for a refund. We will review your request and allow you to have 30% of the purchasing cost. But this will be applied only if you see no outcome or improvement after using our service.
Kindly note that we work our best to help you succeed. Any negative or minimal outcome is unexpected and since we try hard, we are unable to offer you the full refund. We charge a percentage for our effort and skills and give your back 30% in case you see no result in 3 months.
Steps To Ask For A Refund from us:
Here are the steps to apply for a refund:
- Email us at email@example.com to contact us regarding the refund;
- Email us or call our customer support number and tell us about the details of your order. Give us the transaction details as well as the service you have bought from us;
- Next, let us know why you want the refund and what faults you have found in our service;
- First, we will examine whether the problem can be solved or not. If we manage to solve your query and problem, you may remove your refund request;
- We will take 5-7 days to process your refund request and review whether we should consider your problem or not;
- If you complain about any issues that have been mentioned in our product details and the ‘terms and conditions section, we may not initiate a refund;
- If there is any faults or problems from our side, we will initiate the refund as soon as possible;
- If you want a refund due to your inability to use the service, you should not expect a refund;
- You will need to fill up a refund form and as per the transaction details, we will send back the amount you have paid to the account details you have provided in the form (only if your request is valid);
These are the guidelines that you should follow to approach a refund.